CHRISHABANA x TEVA Customized Flatform Universal Sandals in White
FLATFORM UNIVERSAL customized by CHRISHABANA
Teva teamed up with the NYC-based jewelry brand, CHRISHABANA, to unleash a statement-making collaboration that makes strides for equality.
Spearheaded by South African queer recording artist and activist, Desire Marea, the collection champions non-binary artists.
Pairing heavy metals with pearlescent touches, CHRISHABANA customized four sandals to raise proceeds for the Transgender Law Center. Teva will contribute $5K to the TLC, along with all auction proceeds.
Each pair is unique and is one of a kind.
This pair of Flatforms in White feature two hand crafted polished and plated brass pieces that sit on top.
MAKE A STATEMENT. PLACE YOUR BID ABOVE
The winner of the auction for this pair can choose their size from the following options:
Women's 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
The size specific customization will take 2-3 weeks to deliver after the auction ends.
- The Universal Strapping System™ and earth-friendly recycled polyester webbing supports your foot and stands up to abuse, Quick-dry webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi® supports your foot and stands up to abuse
- Easy hook-and-loop closure comes on and off quickly and gets the fit just right
- Molded EVA midsole with heel cupping and arch cookie for added support
- Rubber outsole for durability and traction
- Added Microban® treatment keeps smells at bay
- Sustainability Initiative(s): Vegan footwear, created using synthetic and plant-based materials, Webbing made from recycled plastic using traceable, verifiable REPREVE® polyester yarn by Unifi®
- Best for: Festival wear, Getting around town, All-day wear
- 1.75" platform height
- Half pair weight for size W7/M9: 8.5oz
- RN 88276